Saturday 28 June 2008

Life is guuuuuud..


Wiiiii, so my sesh from 12-5 went pretty good. I ended up unreg from the 4 o clock and onwards ones though as i took down the $26 2k on FTP for $1.5k. Shibbbbbb it. So pretty glad i didnt do anything in the house yest and decide to put a session in. The torn was pretty ridic, with like 40 left i kept getting it in good for ridic chips and losing, but my stack was ok at them times and was still able to keep going. I eventually found some ok spots, with like 18 left and on the final i was 1/9 with 210k and 2nd had 125k. I knew i had a great shot if i just stay patient and not get to eager and just play my game picking my spots. It worked and finally got HU, HU lasted all of 1 hand!
Been trying to find the HH for it on my computer, but i cant find it,lol.
Anyways, basically:
He limped button for 6k. Im BB with 44, i check it to try hit a set and win a big pot. Flop came like 2 4 8, i check raise him. He flats it. turn 6, i bet out like 55k, he flats. River 10. There is 3 spades on board, i had a feeling there was a chance he had a flush tbh as if he did he would probs flat the turn and wait for me 2 shell on the River. But i bet 85k off my 250ish stack anyways. He timebanks it then moves in. Im like fk my life. I eventually did make a bit of a crying call though and he had 68. Fkin shib itttttttttttttttttt. I will post the actual HH once i find it.
Was very happy with finally get a decentish score on FTP as all the other had been like $300 and only like $5-$10 buy ins. But shib it



DEFO no Poker for me today until ive done everything in the flat, cleaned the whole place up and sorted everything that needs doing ready for parents picking me up 2mo and moving back to the fantastic place that is....Grimsby. Should be fun. Dunk from Blonde has just suggested going to this pub poker rebuy thing and a few pints so will probs do that once or twice to keep me sane until August when i move back to Leeds into the new ballin place with Horneris and LeKnave, cant wait.
Looking forward to the EURO 2008 final, me and my mate have got Germany and Spain in our sweepstake. So hoping to win a bit there.
Also just seen that Pab from BlondePoker is deep in the 5k 6 max torn along with Sam Trickett, who we met at last Blonde Bash. Hes a DTD Nottingham grinder and has had some scores up there. 1 time for the Double final, and would be great to watch on the live online. glgglgl gogogo.

Will updates in a few days from Grimsby, lattttttters.

1 comment:

sledge13 said...

Keeping the results going wp!!!