Friday 27 June 2008

DTD Trip Last Night..

So, I was reg'd for loadsa stuff yesterday from like 11-7. We then find out Trigg and few other are going down to DTD tonight. Then Fran gets onto Jones on Msn and tells him to get his arse down there 2nite. So we both decide lets fkin gogogogo as it will be comedy seeing Fran, Maria(chilli) and Trigg again. We unreg from the rest of our torns. Im going well in 2 or 3 that im already playing tho, but end up coming 5th, 10th and 12th, fk my life. So then we get ready for the road trip down there. Traffic was ridic bad and took us fkin ages. Got there just after 7 anyways. Got there to see Trigg already pretty hammered and joins the cash game before the torn starts. Fran and Chilli at the bar(no shock there) and Tighty. Tighty gets us a pint, shiiiiiiib. Talk with them about loadsa random stuff and then the torn starts. I dnt do anything in the torn for about half an hour then:

UTG limps, Fairly Aggressive kid pops it to 450 at 50/100, i looked down at AKo and r/r to 1525 off my 4100ish stack. UTG and kid insta fold, and i take it down.

Next serious hand i play was my bust hand:

Blinds 75/150, Mid position makes it 450, then very aggressive guy, play any 2 cards re pops to 1450 on the button. Im in the SB and get JJ, shiib. Feeling this is a pretty good spot to get it in. I think for a while, then shove my chips in, i hav around 4600ish total. BB insta says something like ' ill have to have a look now'. I knew at this point, this wasn't a good sign. As he was one of those guys that looks at his cards straight away and had been all the way through. Anyways he thinks for about 10 seconds before declaring 'all in'. Im like fk my entire life, why does he have to find it there. I find myself a perfect spot, and he somehow finds it. Other 2 guys folded. The button guy did show 88 but couldn't call obviously. He would have probs called me though as he was terrible but had a lot of chips.
Flop comes X X A. Im like gglife.

So that was just really unlucky, and if he doesnt find AA there, im upto either 7k without showing a hand, or upto around 10.5k if the 88 Button guy calls me. But nvm, thats how it goes sometimes. I then went to watch the rest of the footy, and just as the final whistle goes i see Jones stand up. Hes out, he got it in with JJ vs A10 and A peeled on the flop. We got an amazing DTD Deluxe Burger and then decided to make the trek back home after saying our goodbyes to the gang. Not sure how Trigg did, he had a few chips when we left. Probs spewed them all though as he was smashed.

Was going to be sorting my room and cleaning the flat today and 2mo, but i really cant be arsed and just guna put in a sesh online. Reg'd from 12-5 atm and might play later. Will see how i get on. 2mo, i will have to just sort the place out, cant wait..not.

Update sooon, lattttttters, gl.

No comments: