Friday 25 January 2008

Im so terrible

Ok, so firstly we go to DTD which is so sweet and looks amazing. I do pretty well for about 4-5 hours, then decide its a good idea to do a live misclick all in with 24ish left. Absolutely stupid. Kind of my fault, but kind of dealers too. It gets folded round to me at blinds 800/1600 - 200 ante, so about 4k in there and i hav 16k ish, so i move in on BB with A3o to take the pot. But 'apparently' an guy UTG has already moved all in. Ok so i should have been paying attention obviously, but the all in guy didnt move his chips in and i couldn't or didnt see his cards. Also when folded round to me the dealers says 'its on you' not whatever it is to call or that its all in to call or w/e. I made a mistake defo and my last, and ill learn but i think the dealer should have made it more aware to people at the table, even the BB didnt realise and he thought i was just taking his BB. Nevermind, it was great to finally see what DTD was like, and we'll be making it a regular trip.

On the online front i continue to make Final tables, but continue to not win. I know these spells happen, but i just want to take one down. Im still making decent $$ whilst doing this but i just wna get my first win of 08 out of the way. Wednesday night me and Leknave just kicked it, not really doing a lot, wanting to be fresh for DTD. We did play the odd torn tho, one was the Blonde Stanley league thing, which was fun...untill i bubbled.lol 3 paid, i came 4th. Obv Dave 'LeKnave' came 2nd in that. Then later on i ended up coming 2nd in the late $10r on party for just over $600, again, couldnt take it down. My HU opponent did have a 10-1 CL though. Tonight actually made 3 final tables came 7th, 4th and 7th again.(i think) The best one has gotta be the $10r one which was absolute comedy, as even tho me, Dave and Horneris were all grinding away here at the flat, we ALL made the final. LOL. Dave was ridic CL, brent about 3rd and me in like 8th after taking a hit just b4 FT. Dave ended up busting me after i reshove his Button raise with A7d, he obv finds the AK and kncoks me out. Later he knocks Brent out with A10 vs a4, but then got lolowned HU.
WP Brent who also made 3 finals tonight and actually took 1 down,ship. So it all went pretty nice tonight. Think will be doing the same Sat night and will update probably after the wknd. Hopefully with a nice win and some decent $$ on board.
Lets gogogogogogo

GL all

No comments: