Tuesday 8 May 2007

The Plan!

My aim over the next couple of weeks or so, is to grind the $6+50 sngs on stars. My Bankroll will start at $200, and aim to keep at this and build a real Bankroll for myself.

Ive been encouraged and inspired by the LeKnave vs Horneris sng challenge although LeKnave may aswel pay up now to be honest. I will probably grind out around 4-8 at a time, depending on how im feeling etc.

Im just going to see how the first couple of days/weeks go, then set myself a target so i can give myself a goal to aim for after ive seen my Roi and profits etc (if there is any) lol.
These are probably guna be no fun at all, but i feel ive got to do it to build an online roll. I may play the odd mtt here and there, but ill be mainly sticking to the sngs for a while now.

Ill keep an update on here at the end of each day, then a round up at the end of each week/month

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You have a Cunning plan :)

Acid.