Thursday 10 May 2007

Not feeling too great

Well.........ive only played like 60 sngs since my last post, havent been feeling too good since i put what i plan to do, probably the reason i havent done too well, and am around $15 down from them(still recovering from the first sesh i had, i ran so bad) Felt the worst today and am not in the mood for grinding out any sngs at all, too much effort involved.

So.....

I might play some mtts later though, if i play some and lose some of the roll, i will drop down to the $3 sngs until im back upto the original BR, and depending on how they are going, may stick at them...depending on how depressing they are, and how im running

Hopefully be reporting back with a mtt cash, but i doubt it.

Holla

3 comments:

LeKnave said...

You cant do worse then me @ the mtt's tbf.

I run/play bad.

Chip_Rich_the_grinder said...

well.....u play good, just run bad

LeKnave said...

I played bad late on...after tiredness + tilt kicked in.

Check the results of my MTT day at: http://leknavepoker.blogspot.com